Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Fun with words

 From my friend Ray Kachab.

----------------------------------------------

Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen.
 
What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.
 
Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu - you get what you deserve.
 
I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any.
 
What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A maybe.
 
I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case.
 
Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today? I don't know and don't really care.
 
I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
 
Which country’s capital has the fastest-growing population? Ireland. Every day it’s Dublin.
 
I saw an ad for burial plots, and I thought, “That’s the last thing I need!”
 
Need an ark? I Noah guy.
 
You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.
 
I broke my finger last week. On the other hand, I’m okay.
 
Don't spell part backwards. It's a trap.
 
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
 
To the mathematician who thought of the idea of zero. Thanks for nothing!
 
Son: "Dad, can you tell me what a solar eclipse is?” Dad: "No sun.”

No comments: